Are you looking to buy an inverter, and you are wondering what is the best pure sine wave inverter on the market these days? Then look no further. In this article, we highlight the top-selling pure sine wave inverters on the market. Not only that, but we also have a section where we list pure sine wave inverters by capacity.
What really is a Pure Sine Wave Inverter?
A pure sine wave inverter is a device that converts direct current from a battery to an alternating current similar to that supplied by the power company in your city. A pure sine wave inverter produces a current that is very close to that supplied by your power company. This is better than the modified sine wave inverter that produces a current that is similar but not as smooth.
Low Frequency Inverter or High Frequency Inverter?
There are 2 types of pure sine wave inverters. The low-frequency (LF) pure sine wave inverters and the high-frequency (HF) pure sine wave inverters.
The LF inverters use a big copper transformer, so they are bigger, heavier, and more expensive. They are also better with equipment that requires high starting power such as compressors and air-conditioners, especially if you use this equipment regularly and for long periods. The video below will give you more
The HF inverters use smaller transformers and electronic components. They are lighter in weight and are less expensive. These are good for the occasional user. There is no need to spend so much money on an inverter if you will only use it for a few hours a week. These inverters are also perfect for electronic equipment and smaller devices even when using them for several hours daily. The video below will give you more info:
As you choose your pure sine wave inverter today, make sure you choose the one most suitable for your needs. The more expensive ones are the LF inverters and the less expensive ones are the HF inverters.
Best Pure Sine Wave Inverter by Capacity
When thinking of buying an inverter, the first thing you want to do is figure out what the power rating of your inverter will be. To know that, you need to think of what you will be using the inverter to power. Check the power rating of the equipment you want to power and add the ratings to come up with the total power rating needed. You can then buy a power inverter that has a rating higher than your power needs. If you will not be using your equipment simultaneously, then all you need to know is the power rating of the equipment with the highest power consumption.
Pure sine wave inverters range from 100 watts to 30,000 (30 kwatts) capacity. Most home users stop at the 5000-watt pure sine wave inverter and commercial users start from 10,000-watt inverters. Our goal in this article is to present you with a list of the best pure sine wave inverters available for purchase online on Amazon.
In other articles on our website, we have reviewed a number of these inverters by capacity. In these other reviews, we have included the modified sine wave inverters as well as the pure sine wave inverter for that capacity.
In this article, I have not selected the best pure sine wave inverter for each category because there are many different features that appeal to different buyers. What I have done here is to list the ones that we noticed were relatively good. They have good reviews from previous buyers. There are some of these inverters that do not have many reviews. We added them to the list because they are produced by reputable companies who may not yet be marketing their inverters properly on Amazon and as such do not have as many reviews.
Best pure sine wave inverter – 100 watt to 500 Watts
- Samlex PST-120-12 Pure Sine Wave Inverter 120 Watts AC DC 120 VAC USB Port 12V
- Go Power! GP-SW150-12 150-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Go Power! GP-SW300-12 300-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- COTEK S300-112 12 VOLT 300 WATT MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED PURE SINE INVERTER
- MicroSolar – 300W(Peak 600w) Pure Sine Wave Inverter – with Two Wires
- Samlex Solar PST-300-12 PST Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Best Pure Sinewave inverter – 500 Watts to 900 Watts
- BESTEK 500W Pure Sine Wave Car Inverter:Its output waveform is same as the AC power waveform of mains power grid which delivers a smoothly-varying sine wave for sensitive electronics provided by the...
- GoWISE Power PS1001 PURE SINE Power Inverter 600W Continuous/1200W Surge, 12V DC to 120V AC w/ Battery Clips, 5 kinds of Protection Systems & 3 Output Sockets
- Industrial grade
- Optimized for 12 VDC system voltage. Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion.
- This pure sine wave inverter provides 600Watts continuous power and 1200Watts peak power,featuring 2 AC outlets and 1x2.1A USB ports
- [POWERFUL & COMPACT] Provides 750W continuous and 1500W peak power, extremely portable and lightweight space aluminum shell,perfect for vacations, work trips, and camping or anywhere that power is...
- 600 Watt continuous / 1000 Watt Peak
Best Pure Sinewave inverter – 1000 Watts – 1400 Watts
Read more reviews – Best 1000 watt inverter